Digital Marketing Manager:
Zogics is seeking an experienced online marketer who will be accountable for driving the execution of Zogics’ overall digital and online marketing to support our ecommerce goals. The primary focus of this role will be managing online campaigns, bringing new ideas for testing and optimizing all campaigns after review of in-depth lead funnel analytics. Working alongside the sales and marketing teams, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of digital marketing in generating leads and building online awareness. You will need to quickly become familiar with our products, the marketplace and our sales process, and translate this knowledge into well thought out executed digital marketing campaigns. An eye for optimization, creative problem solving, speedy go-to-market test scenarios, and a general love of marketing are key characteristics embraced by our team. In addition to driving the areas of responsibility below, this role will help support the overall online strategy.
The ideal candidate is passionate about all things online: marketing, paid media, ecommerce and social media with a specialized skillset in analytics to drive campaign results and manage key partners. She/he understands online tools and techniques and has experience developing creative solutions to drive sales, including SEO, paid media, ecommerce integration and website development. Great analytical and organizational skills will be essential to drive a multi-faceted digital plan.
Areas of Responsibility
- Build robust digital acquisition and conversion strategies. Work to integrate business strategy with online initiatives to craft measurable programs with success criteria that outpaces and outperforms our competitors.
- Utilize a range of techniques, including paid search, SEO, display, retargeting and banner ads to drive leads.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points.
- Analyze customer purchase behavior, including repeat and cluster analysis, and drive data and insight-rich changes.
- Develop and execute email campaigns that drive revenue growth across our product categories/segments through retention, cross-sell and up-sell. Optimize and manage the email campaign process while balancing the strategic priorities of both new customer acquisition and existing customer growth.
- Command a high level of understanding as a user and manager of all social media channels.
- Lead interactive reporting. As the hub of digital intelligence, you will drive post-promo analysis and implications, key online customer weekly reporting, monthly "general" dashboard reports, email campaigns, zogics.com site usage/behavior and traffic and sales trends. This includes identifying tools and a measurement process, establishing program goals, and measuring how we perform against them.
- Support marketing to drive ecommerce sales. Ensure tight integration between paid media, online marketing and zogics.com.
- Manage zogics.com marketing. This will include managing home page rotations, working with business teams on calendar, creative and copy, approvals, and executing site changes.
- Identify site enhancements to maximize conversion rates and growth of the digital channel; develop measurement and learning plan across all platforms.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
As with most small companies, you will be called on to wear multiple hats. This could include helping to develop marketing plans, brainstorming about new product ideas, pitching in to answer phones and more.
Qualifications + Experience
We are looking for a candidate with 1-3+ years of experience working in digital marketing and ecommerce within a consumer products company or agency.
Essential skills include:
- Managed digital campaigns from start to finish; responsible for all elements, including design, development, delivery and reporting
- Demonstrable experience leading, optimizing, and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Hands-on with Google Analytics, ecommerce and other measurement platforms
- Measured campaigns across all touch points including paid, owned and earned media
- Email campaigns including A/B testing, content integration and landing pages
- Excellent writing skills and experience generating engaging digital content
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. A witty sense of humor also helps.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel a must; proficiency in design programs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), as well as video editing software (Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc.), a big plus
- BA/BS in Marketing or related course of study preferred
- If you like craft beer, play ping pong really well and can out-run and/or out-bike Zogics’ owner, even better – if this, this and this seems normal, you might be a good fit
Zogics is a seven-year-old Berkshire-based manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of facility products, largely to fitness, hospitality and educational markets. We serve customers in all 50 states and export to over 40 countries. We currently distribute our products from facilities in Massachusetts, Minnesota, Georgia and Utah. We also have operations in Toronto, Canada and Sydney, Australia.
We are a leader in our field, not only because of our ability to deliver better products at lower costs, but because we consistently wow our customer with exceptional service. As a member of our team, you will be expected to do the same.
At Zogics, we work hard (and often long hours) and love what we do. However, we believe work should be fun; dogs are allowed at the office, and playtime is encouraged. We chose to be located next to a state forest so that we can hike, run, bike, and x-country ski right from our front door (we even installed an office shower to accommodate such activities during the workday). We also think businesses should give back, which is why since our founding in 2006, we have donated 1% of all sales to local land preservation organizations.
Prospective applicants should review our website, our Facebook page our YouTube channel and this to learn more about us. If you think you might be a good fit for our fun, hardworking team, please get in touch and let us know why. You can reach us at email@example.com. Please note a one page resume is preferred, and no resumes longer than two pages will be considered. Cover letters are cool, but do you know what’s even cooler?! Show us who you are with a cover letter VIDEO! (Video cover letters are not required, but if you want to do one, we want to see it!)
The view a few steps outside our office! We abut the largest state forest in MA.